Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Just 'Cuz I Felt Like It!

This is my first post here and I'm so excited to be a part of such an AWESOME group! There's really is some amazing talent here!

My name's Jessica and I live in Georgia. I started making little plushies less than a year ago. I started really just becuase I felt like it, hence the name 'Cuz I Felt Like It! For now, I'm really focusing on my Battle Scarred Bears. People love 'em as much as I do and you gotta give the people what they want!
It's pretty funny to see what people do when they first pick up one of my bears. Some people make them dance around, some people hug them, and some people...well.....are kinda weirder than that.
After I create each one, I dance them around in front of the mirror and give 'em a BIG FAT HUG! I'm totally lame like that....But seriously, look at 'em! How could you not?

11 comments:

Kivett Studio said...

Jessica, your Battle Scarred Bears are adorable and remind me of the much loved bear i used to have as a kid...that poor bear went through hell and high water for me and will always have a special place in my heart! -Ronda

Unknown said...

whoaa i love these! terrific work.

xoDanielle said...

These are great! They seem almost steam punkish with the larger button resembling a monacle look :)

'Cuz I Felt Like It! said...

Thanks for all of yall's comments! I absolutely LOVE making these little guys! They do very much remind me of a bear that has been loved to death!

K-T said...

THOSE ARE THE CUTEST TEDDY BEARS THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN!

'Cuz I Felt Like It! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
'Cuz I Felt Like It! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
'Cuz I Felt Like It! said...

Thanks Kimila! I think so too!

'Cuz I Felt Like It! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
'Cuz I Felt Like It! said...

Yeah, sorry! I posted my last comment about a thousand times! UGH! Computers!

Stitchblade said...

I love Jessica she rocks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin