Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Needle Ten- Look What I Can Do

Boom! Tuesday! Time for another installment of the Needle Ten.
This week's answers are provided by Look What I Can Do. She's also known to some as the Plush-a-holic.

1. Black and white or color?

Color baby!!!

2. Analog or digital?

both but oh how I have fallen in love with Digital!!!

3. What is your favorite material to work with?

Heavy cotton & wool

4. ESSAY QUESTION: Two trains are heading in opposite directions at different speeds. If all things are equal, where are those trains going? And, most importantly, are there owls on board?

One train is headed to Miami and the other is headed to the Redwood forest where the Owls will get off and enjoy....of course there are owls and birds and lots of rabbits. Oh and friendly monsters.

5. Who is your favorite: Author, artist, musician?

I am not a remember the name kind of person. I like books that speak to the common person(don't use big words just to sound important and super smart) art that is true and original and music that I am in the mood for at the moment.

6. If you received a sudden windfall of money, what would you do with it?

I would buy a house, pay for our daughter's future college tuition, take a vacation to Europe for a month and help friends in family in need.

7. Winter or summer?

Summer...winter...no summer

8. What is your favorite: word, color, mental disorder?

Delicious, green, OCD

9. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?

I like my name just fine.

10. How do you, personally, define "plush art"?

Plush art is anything that is stuffed. Soft sculpture if you will.

As always, if you'd like your answers to appear here, then just email them to me at theneedle.org@gmail.com.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin