Monday, April 14, 2008

Needle News

Good morning-ish, everyone! I've got two little tidbits to share:

1. The Needle has suddenly crossed the line of 120 members! I wanted to have a nice little post when we hit 120, but we're now actually at 122. This is totally amazing to me. And each week, more and more talented artists make themselves known. Incredible! You all rock!
(Also: I'd totally appreciate any help with the member side bar. If I've somehow missed you, or your link isn't going where you'd like, or you'd like to change your name or whatever, shoot me an email (theneedle.org@gmail.com) and I'll fix it.)

2. Here's a chance to do something nice. I recently received an email from Jillian of http://blog-me-til-midnight.blogspot.com/.
She's started a project with her kids to make a Holocaust memorial. They're asking for people to send them stars. From her email: "Any kind of star, made from anything you wish. These stars will symbolize the lights that went out due to the Holocaust."
You can find out more about her project on her blog. If you're interested in participating, leave a comment on her blog.

That's all for now. Keep up the awesome work, everyone! Remember, you are all stars.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin