This week's Needle Ten is brought to you by Mayabella. You can see her work on Flickr, and of course her Etsy shop.
1. Black and white or color?
Color right now. I take mostly pictures of my beautiful children and they have so much bright happy color. I enjoy black and white as well but color is best at this stage in my life. :)
2. Analog or digital?
Digital for sure. I love my DVR cause I HATE commercials. And now I can watch what I want when I have time to watch it. And with NO commercials. That makes me happy.
3. What is your favorite material to work with?
Fur furry fur. It is so forgiving. And it gives such great texture to my plushies.
4. ESSAY QUESTION: Two trains are heading in opposite directions at different speeds. If all things are equal, where are those trains going? And, most importantly, are there owls on board?
For sure there are tons of owls aboard. Hoot! I looooove owls. And the trains would be going to Italy and Scotland. Italy I have been to and love. Scotland I haven't been to and want to.
5. Who is your favorite: Author, artist, musician?
Author... God because the bible is the best book every written. And JK Rowling cause I am a huge Harry Potter fan.
Artist... That is a seriously hard question as I have so many favorites since I have found Etsy. But a few are Supa J Delux, Alicia Block, the Black Apple... OuOu.
6. If you received a sudden windfall of money, what would you do with it?
Buy a house in the Laurelhurst neighborhood in NE Portland. It is the most beautiful area and the houses are amazing. People are always walking around playing at the park. It seems like a super neighborhood and my family needs a super house. :)
7. Winter or summer?
Winter. A brisk sunny winter day. Beautiful. I hate being hot!
8. What is your favorite: word, color, mental disorder?
Word- Poo. It is just a funny word. Color-Lavender Mental Disorder-None. They are bad. Like being in jail inside your own head.
9. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Bailey. I love I love the first and last names to have the same letter. And my last name starts with a B. :) And I like the name.
10. How do you, personally, define “plush art” ?
Anything squishy and soft and fabricy that makes you happy. That is why I make them. To make people happy.