Happy Tuesday- no, wait, Wednesday! Time for The Needle Ten!
This week's Needle Ten is by TrinlayK of Silly Kitty. You can see more of her work at her Etsy shop and Flickr.
1. Black and white or color?
color...lots and lots of color
2. Analog or digital?
digital... well mostly
3. What is your favorite material to work with?
yarn! silk! alpaca!
4. ESSAY QUESTION: Two trains are heading in opposite directions at different speeds. If all things are equal, where are those trains going? And, most importantly, are there owls on board?
Owls are going to the Pussycats' tea party.
5. Who is your favorite: Author, artist, musician?
currently fav author is Terry Pratchett, just can't get enough of it.
My Uncle Allen. (He recently passed away but I've got lots of his work in my home.)
Musicians: The Yoshida Brothers.
6. If you received a sudden windfall of money, what would you do with it?
Pay off my house, buy more yarn.
7. Winter or summer?
8. What is your favorite: word, color, mental disorder?
Ephiphany, turquoise, um... gee... I dunno.
9. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Hmmm, that's a good question, I'm sort of another name half the time anyway.
I think I'd make "Trinlay" official.
10. How do you, personally, define “plush art” ?
Can I hug it? then it's plush.
That's it for this week! As always, send YOUR answers to The Needle Ten to firstname.lastname@example.org.