Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Halloween :)




Sprouted: October 13th
Favorite Color: candy red
Favorite Drink: spicy tomato juice
Favorite Food: Deviled Eggs
Favorite Activity: roasting marshmallows at a campfire
Favorite Season: hot hot summer

Sits all on his own at 13 inches tall.

as you can tell, I'm already feeling festive :) I've got a few more Halloween type mushrooms ideas in the works and then I have to work on some commissions... and then hopefully can return to some more Halloween ones. I know I won't be able to finish all my ideas, but I guess I can save them for next year. These are sooo fun to work on :) I'm really loving the colors! Plus, Fall and Winter are my favorite season, so I'm feeling extra crafty.

Anyway, here are their bios from left to right

That's Kiley the Trick or Treat Mushroom
Sprouted: October 11th
Favorite Color: Orange
Favorite Drink: Apple Cider
Favorite Food: candy corn
Favorite Activity: going trick or treating with her twin brother!
Favorite Season: Fall of course!

Then there's Baxter the Skeleton Mushroom
Sprouted: October 12th
Favorite Color: blood orange
Favorite Drink: brethren cider
Favorite Food: gummy worms
Favorite Activity: collecting bones
Favorite Season: Fall

and lastly, Riley the Trick or Treat Mushroom
Sprouted: October 11th
Favorite Color: Pumpkin
Favorite Drink: Egg Nog
Favorite Food: Pumpkin Cheesecake
Favorite Activity: going trick or treating with his twin sister!
Favorite Season: Fall of course!

2 comments:

Jess said...

These are all so cute! I think I like the little devil the most!

Leeanna Butcher said...

so great!! Love them all!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin