Wednesday, October 8, 2008

"Tiny"



Known to his shipmates aboard the Rusty Pelican as "Tiny", the helmsman of the ship is steady as the Rock of Gibraltar. Hugely muscled upper arms help him keep the ship on course during the most violent of storms. "Tiny" got his nickname not in the ironic sense that he is a big man called tiny, but because he is so proud of the sea serpent tattoo across his belly that he always wears shirts two sizes too small to show it off. Even when the ship ventures north of the equator in search of booty "Tiny" refuses to put on a warmer shirt.
For more pics, head on over to my flickr.

Tried to post this yesterday but blogger was not cooperating with me... gotta love computers. I was a bit nervous free handing his tattoos- I hate unpicking embroidery! :) I'll be adding a few more members to the Rusty Pelican's crew over the next little while.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin