Friday, November 14, 2008

A few new creatures going to Felt Club

I had to take a few quick shots of my new batch of plushies. They're all going with me to Felt Club this Sunday. If you're in the Los Angeles area, I hope you can make it. It's this Sunday the 16th, and this link tells you all you need to know about how to get there.
I kind of hate the thought of them just going to their new homes and possibly not leaving an internet trace, so here they are!

From left to right: Davis, Marty, Penny. (Penny's my favorite!)

L to R: Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Bringer, Sammykins, Isobel, Mardi Gras.
You can see a few more pictures of the new guys at my Flickr, too.
And if you're in the LA area, please stop by and say hi! I'd love to meet you.
-Claire/Absolutely Small

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin