Saturday, January 31, 2009

Lovely Doll Love=Creatures




Finally got my Lovely Doll Love=Creatures in my shop...well almost...I still have two more boys to list. I have to say...it was the hardest time I have ever had letting anything go. I really love handmade dolls. Very excited about the Valentine's Day Monster challenge...our son is 9 months old now and still waking up a few times so I am still super tired but man is he cute....take a look at him here.....anywho thanks to all of you for sharing your work. You all inspire me to create even when I am totally tired. Oh and of course HORRAY!!! for the CPSIA decision....fingers crossed all of us will still be selling our creations for a long, long time to come. Happy Weekending all....

2 comments:

Blossomnbird said...

Oh these are curiously sweet!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love these dolls! You've given them such great expressions...not an easy task in fabric.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin