Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hello everyone!

I just joined this wonderful group today. Thanks so much for letting me in Claire! There are many many talented people here! I'm so impressed!

I'm a Japanese Illustrator, Crafter and Puppet stop-motion animation artist. Here is some of my recent work!

Mini camera-gurumi & boxes. They are really tiny.

















And my stop-motion animation for my Camera camera case. You can watch it here.
The little Banana slug is one of my assistants. He did a great job!

















If you would like to see more of my work, visit at :
My Flickr
My artwork website
My handmade stop-motion animations

Thanks! -Hine [hee-neh]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so so cool! Are the case the size of matchboxes? I'm guessing they are 'cause of the snaps and button sizes in comparison to the whole camera. Great job and welcome!

Jessica said...

Welcome, Hine! Nice to see you here. I had the pleasure of seeing your work in person at Plush You Seattle this year and was blown away!

Yukihiro said...

Cool stuff!!!! Reading your post I was so hopeing you lived in Japan, thats where I am, Looking for local crafty friends...
Keep up the great work...
Oh and I added you on flickr...

Yokoso!

hine said...

Thanks everyone! You are so so sweet! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin