Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A long time ago in a studio far, far away...

Here are my submissions for Stitch Wars. I'm just a *teensy* bit excited for this show. Naturally, I had to incorporate Chickenpants in a big way.

From left to right: Luke Skywalkerpants, Yodapants, Princess Leia Organapants, Han Solopants, Chewbawka, Lando Chickenpants.


You can see many more photos in my Star Wars Chickenpants Flickr set.

Also! The Chickenpants are setting up a fan page for themselves on Facebook. I know, I know. How are they going to type without fingers? They said they'd find a way. It's still in the early stages, but why not become a fan? Okay, there are lots of reasons. Eh, whatever. It's fun. Have a look.
-Claire ~ Absolutely Small

3 comments:

robyn fabsits said...

I think maybe you need to re-enact the movies now. How funny would that be! :D

Leeanna Butcher said...

seriously awesome claire!!
I agree with Robyn- movie movie. :D

Bonnie said...

Oh my goodness! That would be fun! *wheels turning*

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin