Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Custom Chickenpants

I recently went through a crazy house buying/ moving phase. My creating of things got kind of pushed to the side during all this. It hasn't been all house related goings on in my life, though. Oh, no. There has also been procrastinating, hiding under the bedsheets, forgetting things and getting zapped by bank fees, and...there was a little crafting.
A very little. Bright specks in the crazy swirls of fun chaos.
Two friends were moving to Texas (ones who brought G. Pete to France!), and I decided they needed some mini-me Chickenpants to accompany them.

So here's Dewey & Robin Chickenpants, all ready for their big Texan adventure. (They're numbers 223 & 224, in case you're counting)
And of course I had to make one for James, our friend and super realtor who helped us so much with buying this house. This Chickenpants is number #225.

His felt cape is hand embroidered: (as if you couldn't tell from sheer imperfection!)


Thanks for reading!
-Absolutely Small ~ Claire

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin