Thursday, September 24, 2009

Frankenstein Lives!

This is my first post for the needle and I wanted to show a plush I am incredibly proud of. Meet Frank! Frank took six hours to make and is incredibly cuddly for a monster like him. You can see he has a sweet side, he takes his flower with him wherever he goes!With Frank I tried experimenting with my embroidery machine to see how I could use it to add to the plush. I think the little details make him adorable!
If you would like to see more of the monsters I make, please visit my blog!

4 comments:

Cath from chunkychooky said...

WELCOME TO THE NEEDLE!!! Frank is great!

Nicomi "Nix" Turner said...

So cute!!!

Plushroom Soup said...

Welcome to the Needle! Frank turned out fantastic!

Ellen Ault said...

Thanks everyone!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin