Monday, November 16, 2009

The Clouds are rolling in.....to my shop :)


FINALLY....I have some things in my shop!!!
I plan on having them all in the shop asap.
I have been so busy and life is so crazed...hope all of you fellow Plushie friends are doing great and had a wonderful Halloween...
my daughter was a friendly monster...
The head was made by the amazing Jennifer Strunge of Cotton Monster
and I made the rest...she is sooooooo good!!!

Soren was a clown (would not wear the hat...) but oh so cute :)
Happy November to all!!!!

3 comments:

Banuca said...

Clouds are ver exiting, I loved them, thanks for sharing.

Lizzy said...

The clouds are absolutely gorgeous!! and the monster suit!
xx
http://wholivesinthatteacup.blogspot.com/

plush dolls said...

Beautiful hallowen costume, was spectacular and very original, I love.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin