Friday, November 27, 2009

Go Ask Alice and Luv-able Hug-able




Wow! What a great week for plush show openings! Here are my pieces for both shows.
For the Alice show, I just had to make my own version of the oyster loving Walrus and Carpenter, as well as the King and Queen of Hearts. I went with a wintery theme for my Luv-able Hug-able pieces- probably out of withdrawal from any actual wintery weather (no snow in my neighborhood in California, which is a bummer!!) and came up with the idea for a family of Snow Angels. Snow Angels fly around invisibly and inspire us to have all sorts of winter fun. To see more pics, head on over to my flickr page.

7 comments:

I Purr-Furr to Craft said...

absolutely Brilliant!
I am so in love with Alice at the moment

Jessica said...

Super fantastic pieces! I love all their expressions.

Lizzy said...

Wow I love them! They are so cute, especially the little snow angels! - they look like they've just popped out of a 1960s children's picture book :)
xx
http://wholivesinthatteacup.blogspot.com/

xoDanielle said...

I love them all of course, but the snow angels are so sweet, they make me happy :D

Kitty Vane said...

Hehe, I made snow for the Luv-able + Hug-able show too! :D
Your Alice pieces are fab, I especially like the Queen of Hearts and her rather smug expression. :D

Denn Rodriguez said...

Alway awesome stuff!!! I really like the Walrus!!!

Leeanna Butcher said...

Thanks everyone!!! It was a blast to work on plush for both of these shows. :D The work done for both of these shows by everyone is amazing. I want to buy it all!

@kitty: i LOVE your snow flakes!!! :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin