Thursday, November 12, 2009

Plush Workshop!!!


If you're going to be in the LA area then I hope you can join me for this workshop that I'll be giving in early December. This is a great opportunity for anyone who has "plush aspirations" and wants to learn the basics to get started on his/her own creations. I'm going to be teaching stuff like pattern-making and various techniques in embellishment. Everything learned can totally be moulded into creating anything from really physical pieces to something simpler but just as full of wander! The class will then culminate in everyone making their own sushi cushion modeled after my own plush sushi.

It's going to be a super-fun Sunday afternoon. Please visit either www.tafriendly.com or www.gallerynucleus.com for more information on the event.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin