Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Here be monsters

I've been a little obsessed with making these be-hoodied monsters lately. Heck, I've been more than a little obsessed with hoodies in general lately. Maybe it's because I only have the one at home, and it's software swag, and my bunny chewed a hole in the arm, and I wear it all the time, and it is ugly, and I want a new, cute hoodie.
*ahem*
Here's a monster in chick's clothing:
A monster in chick's clothing
What? I'm a chicken. See the fluffy yellow all over me? Check out these wings. I'm a chicken! Behold my beak, the better to peck you with.
A monster in chick's clothing
Little *red* riding chick?
This girl, Josephine, looks like she needs a hug:



And of course, the South Bay guy:

Aw, yeah. South bay, baby. San Jose? Sunnyvale? Santa Clara? Campbell Cupertino Gilroy - holla! Los Altos Milpitas Los Gatos - high five! This monster is for you.

I really love how he looks from the back:


That's it for today. Go hug a hoodie, everyone. Or a monster. :)
-Claire ~ Absolutely Small

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin