Monday, February 22, 2010

Needle felting in the UK

I've been a member of this blog for months now, (thank you Claire!) but haven't posted, so I thought I'd give everyone a little wave from the UK. Needle felting is still relatively unknown over here, and I am always trying to explain what it is.
I am also a designer and children's illustrator, and am working on two books and a decorations collection at present, so my crafting time is limited.
I live in the beautiful rural Cotswolds, England, in a tiny 240 year old cottage with my partner and four cats. We grow vegetables, walk a lot and generally lead quiet lives.


I keep a lifestyle/crafting blog Middle of Nowhere and most of my needle felt work can be seen on Flickr.

Waving from the United Kingdom!

1 comment:

Moore Creatures said...

Wow, I love your elephant!
I do needle felting myself.
You should post more stuff. I would love to see it:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin