Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Daisy

Hi, I'm Rick. For the last couple of months I've been making plush zombies that I call ZOMs. My goal is to take all the zombie themes: blood, brains, guts, bits falling off, and make them cute and cuddly.

This December I'm going to be part of the Stuff This! art show at the Rivet Gallery in Ohio. This will be my first art show. I'm pretty excited about it, and I'd like to do more of them. If any of you know about any art or craft shows out there could you leave a comment about them. I'd like to get into more of them next year!

This is Daisy, I finished her just yesterday.






If you'd like to see more of my ZOMs you can find them here: http://bit.ly/FbZOMs

3 comments:

Felicia said...

Hey Rick. Love your zombie girl! Best of luck with your show :)

Dingogirl66 said...

Those are adorable

Deadly Sweet said...

She's so charming, in a cute, bloody and brain dead sort of way :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin