Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Necessity is the mother of invention!

Hello everyone, I hope today finds you well!
Here are some of my newest plushies.
As I may have mentioned before, I live in Christchurch, New Zealand. You might have heard about the massive earthquake on February 22nd that destroyed my city. I'm so fortunate that not only are all of my friends and family safe, but my little flat is ok too! I'm one of the lucky ones who hasn't been forced out of my home. Everything inside was thrown to the ground and some of is smashed, including my most beloved sewing machine! While I wait to see if it can be fixed, I've had to improvise!
Here are my latest, completely hand sewn cute little forest creatures.









I hope you like them as much as I do! If you're interested in the earthquake you can read my posts about what has been happening over at my blog.
xoxo
Amy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin