Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Hi!

Claire here, founder of The Needle. Although you may know me as Absolutely Small, or maybe just the crazy lady who makes Chickenpants. The Needle has been in the very capable hands of Ms. Felicia, of Felicia's Fluffy Flowers for well over a year now. Felicia was gracious and awesome enough to step up and take the reigns for me while I went on what turned out to be an extended maternity leave. Waaay extended. She has done a wonderful job, and I am very grateful to her for keeping things going. I am thrilled to say that I am now back, and happy to be admin of The Needle once more. And I have some very fun things planned! I also want to say thank you to everyone who continues to post their wonderful work here. You guys ARE The Needle. It would literally be nothing at all without you. So, thank you. Keep up the amazing work! Also, we are now accepting NEW members. Would you like to post your plush work here? Email me, and let's make it happen!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin