Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Hello!

Hello, I'm Eva. I'm 28 and live in Santa Monica, CA. I grew up in Germany and moved to the States when I was 12. Up until recently, I've been mainly a collector of handmade plush and designer toys, but as of late I decided to teach myself how to crochet and sew and make some of my own characters into plush :-) I really enjoy making something out of a ball of yarn or a piece of fabric and see it come to life. In the daytime, I work at a videogame company where I'm an artist creating the environments for the characters. I'm happy to say that most of my days are devoted to some type of art form, whether it be crocheting, knitting, sewing, drawing, photography, paper modeling, and 3d work on the computer. I hope to incorporate more plush making into my days though, but right now I feel like I'm moving at a snails pace- learning curve I guess. If you're interested in seeing more of my plushies, feel free to visit here

Thank you for letting me be part of this blog and putting this together :D



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin