Friday, January 25, 2008

silly little creations

After surviving the year-end holidaze craze, I'm finally back to making stuffies for SLC Studio. The hardest thing is finding time and inspiration. I'm a binge sewer, I think. But I'm also one of those who cycles between crafts--if I'm not making stuffies, I'm making pouches or trying to make purses. If I'm not making purses, then I'm making greeting cards. If I'm not making cards, then I'll be reading or trying to write a novel. And when none of those things are happening, I play video games--the current addiction is WoW and Star Wars Lego, the Complete Saga for the Wii.
Gorj
It's a good thing I don't have a job that requires me to leave my house.

What do you do when you're not making plush toys?

3 comments:

LOVEANDASANDWICH said...

I was just oogling at your stuff today I think!

CUTE CUTE CUTE.

When I'm not making plush toys, I'm usually making random crafts with my best friend, like snowglobes and pinatas. or writing/illustrating childrens books. or trying to teach myself to breakdance, hahah

bisbee stitches said...

sleep :)

Aloutka said...

I'm playing with my 2 years old daughter - when I don't make plush :)
And - during the nights I work preparing my lectures. But, strange, I find it less and less interesting - bad omen....

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin