Tuesday, January 15, 2008

ROBYN SAYS HOWDY!!

There's nothing like being part of a club. I'm super excited about being a part of this website, posting what I'm working on and seeing what other people are doing. It's a great feeling knowing there are other people out there with the same feelings about plush and softies as I do. Makes me feel not so isolated.



My name is Robyn Fabsits. I live in Kansas City, MO USA. Thats smack dab right in the middle of the country. By day I'm a designer and illustrator for a greeting card company and by night I'm a plushy maker.
I've been doing this for about 5 years but last year I really pushed to do more with it than just make gifts for friends. It's been a slow process but an exciting one. My work definitely portrays my sense of humor. I don't necessary stick with one look but I think the humor and oddness of them is what ties them all together. You can check out my stuff on my blog or my website. Feel free to email anytime or leave a comment. I love hearing from people. :)
Can't wait to see what people post here!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your work is amazing! That mounted deer head is fantastic.

Absolutely Small said...

Hi Robyn! Glad to have to here. That deer head is wonderful!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin