Monday, February 25, 2008

Grumble Toy

Hi everyone,

This is my first post on the needle.org so I guess I should tell you a bit about myself. My name is Ainsley Sturko and I am from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. My partner Chris and I run a toy shop called Grumble Toy. (www.grumbletoy.com)

I just started making limited edition plush a couple of months ago. The first of these is a friendly snow gremlin called the Bonhomme of Winnipeg. The Bonhomme is an edition of 10.

I have also started making these fuzzy guys:

This guys name is Cedrick.

This is Mookie.

You can check out more photos of these guys on the Grumble Toy flickr account.

All of the plush that I make are inspired by my drawings and paintings. If you are interested you can check out my art at: www.ainsleysturko.com

1 comment:

Absolutely Small said...

Welcome to The Needle! I love what you are doing with the eyes of your creatures. Keep up the good work!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin