Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hello from Crabtree Studio!

Hello everyone! This is my first post, and I am super excited to be part of such a talented, creative group! My name is Jessica and I live in Minneapolis, MN.

I have always dabbled in crafty things, but I started sewing plushies in earnest about 2 years ago simply because I couldn't find any nice plush versions of my favorite animal, alpaca:
At about the same time, my best friend, Amy, was also dabbling in plush (and handbags). We joined forces and started our venture, Crabtree Studio, pretty much on a whim. We're having tons of fun, and continually create new critter patterns for any creature that catches our fancy.

Stop by our Web site and blog, or check out our flickr pools for more photos:
Jessica's Flickr pool
Amy's Flickr pool

Amy and I look forward to being part of this community!



2 comments:

Ally Jay said...

Hi, some interesting things here. Great photos

jenni said...

Great alpacas!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin