Saturday, April 26, 2008

Duke Moose, a friend made from socks

Duke Moose is king of a small village. They call him “Duke” because the village is too small to call him a king. I mean, really. When I say small, I mean small. Did I mention the village is one he made himself out of paperclips? That’s small. Of course, I mean it’s small by village standards. It’s not small by paperclip standards. In fact, by paperclip standards, it’s positively huge. Okay. Let me be more precise. It’s about the size of a small room. I mean, not a small room like a closet. More like a small dining room. Okay. Let’s say it’s about 10 feet by 12 feet. And about eight feet tall.

Wow. That’s actually pretty darn huge for anything made out of paperclips.

Okay. Let me start again. Duke Moose is king of a 960-cubic-foot paperclip village he made himself. And since he made it himself, he can call himself anything he wants to. He chose “Duke”.

Oh, and “Moose” is the name his mother gave him. His mother is Duchess Elk Elk. She is the queen of…

Oh never mind. Isn’t Duke Moose cute?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin