Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Grumble Toy

Hi everyone,
This is Ainsley from Grumble Toy.
I just finished a few plush that I thought I would share with you. The Mookie's were in the works for quite some time but they are FINALLY finished. I just completed my Bachelors degree in Science and finally have more time to dedicate to sewing.
There are 5 Mookies in total.

Check out the Grumble Toy blog for more photos.



The Kitty with boots is a new design. For some reason I just really wanted to make some plush boots.

5 comments:

Eva said...

cute, i love boots too!!!

Holly said...

I would kill for a pair of red boots. What a cool cat...

Jellibat said...

love the bear face :D

Grumble Toy said...

Thanks so much guys!
It's really nice to hear some feedback. :)

Anonymous said...

cute boots!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin