Thursday, July 10, 2008

Robots, kitties, and cupcakes from Cutesy but not Cutesy!



Hello Needle! This may or may not be my first post to the Needle...I have been a member for a while but have never seemed to have the time to make a decent post!

Here is my newest creation for a returning customer of mine. He asked me to create something that included robots, kitties, and cupcakes...how ever I wanted to handle those three things was up to me! I believe his intention is to eventually launch a website robotkittycupcake that is completely focused on his favorite artist's creations involving robots...kitties...and cupcakes...you got it! It's one of my favorites, I almost don't want to give him up! After all, what's better than a fella who carries around his stuffed kitty and has a cupcake heart???

4 comments:

Amy @ CrabtreeStudio said...

Oh my goodness - this is by far one of the cutest robots softie that I have ever seen! Love the cupcake compartment, the wonky eyes, and the little curly antenna on top!

Leeanna Butcher said...

He's really fun! I like the arm on his "hip", very cute touch, and the cupcake compartment is great.

Cutesy but not cutesy said...

Thank you, thank you! :)

Jessica said...

He's adorable! Such great details. A cupcake heart? Ingenious. And any softie that has it's own softie is super fantastic.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin