Monday, August 11, 2008

Hannah


Don't be fooled by her deep blue eyes and lovely smile. Hannah is one of the top litigators at the firm of Rabbit, Rabbitt, and Hare. Her opponents treat her with absolute respect, especially when she walks into the courtroom in her navy blue power suit! When not working her usual 70 - 80 hour work weeks, Hannah likes to relax on the beach with a good book and an ice cold glass of tropical punch.

I decided to make Hannah after flipping channels and coming across the ever present re-runs of "Law and Order". "GA GUNK!" Gotta love those tough lady lawyers. :) I am NOT good at making clothing, so rather than make one Hannah with removable clothes, I opted to make the work version and the vacation version (with removable sarong- I managed that much).
For more pics, head over to my flickr.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin