Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Introducing Wee Buns!

Hello folks!
I have something cute to share with you- my favorite sort of thing to share with people. (Oh! And! Also, I am getting a new tiny camera today specifically so I can record cute things on the go and then draw them & hopefully share them with you, again. What fueled this camera buying insanity? Seeing massive hordes of tiny, but fat grey and black birds in a Lucky parking lot this weekend and NO CAMERA with which to prove they even existed at all! It was the most magical thing I ever saw. I post, therefore, I am.)
*end digression now*
Ta- da! Wee Buns! They're roughly Wee Goat sized, but they have one staggering leg up on the competition:

Pompom tails!
I made several of them for the Cabrillo show, and most of them decided that Santa Cruz was such a nice place that they'd live there instead of with me in the mountains. (To which I was all "Fine! Be that way!")


But this little cutie actually did come home with me- Dusty. So I promptly put him up for adoption. (It's his tail featured up top)

And that's it for today. I have a few albino (!) Wee Buns yet to photograph, but I can't wait to show them to you, too.
-Claire

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin