Saturday, August 16, 2008

secret plans


I've been super busy the last few weeks, and I'll continue to be busy for the next 6 weeks! (and then I'm taking a holiday) I'm working on all kinds of fun new designs, but I want to keep them a surprise. I find it more exciting working in secret this way, but it sure makes my blog and flickr stream a tad boring. I work on fun new stuff every day, and when I sit down to blog, I realize I can't write about any of it! I guess that happens to everyone now and then.

One of the things I've been working away at is my Plush You contribution. Part of that I can share! There's this teddy that I finished a while ago, and there will be a sweet little owl a bit like the one in the photo. The third item is a secret (surprised?) but I will say that it's purple. I even made some little items for gift bags, and I wonder who will get them? It would be so fun to get emails from the people who eventually take the toys home, so I know where they end up.

Anyway, once everything is ready to share, I will definitely be posting over here more often.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin