Thursday, September 4, 2008

Plush You 2008 The Conjoined Monster Love=Creatures

Hey it's me Dawn from LookWhatICanDo and I just wanted to share my Plush You 2008 entries. I love Plush You and this year it looks like it is going to be better than ever. So if you are in the Seattle Area October 10th please come to the opening and meet a whole lot of Plush artists and plush-a-holics like me.... This year I entered 3 conjoined Monster Love=Creatures. Bjorn & borg/Heywood & Wakefiled and Herman & Miller. They were a whole lot of fun to make and my daughter's friendly monster love affair really inspired me. She is actually having a friendly monster Birthday Party this year...all her idea. Anywho...hope everyone is having a wonderful September...get outside while you still can and enjoy :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin