Friday, November 28, 2008

Introducing Plushroom Soup!

Hi Needlers!

You all know me as one of the makers behind Crabtree Studio (Jessica@Crabtree Studio). It's been a while since I've posted. What have I been up to, you ask? I've been working on launching my own brand, Plushroom Soup!

Plushroom Soup will feature many of the same softies you've come to love from Crabtree, but with a twist. I've realized that the softies I most enjoy making are monsters, fairy tale and fantasy creatures, and anything odd and a little off-beat. A sneak peek of what's been stewing:

I have lots of other new stuff brewing too, and I can't wait to share all the goodness with you guys in the coming months!

In the meantime, head over to the new blog for a contest to win one of two new plushie patterns!

Alpaca_pattern_sample_2Horse_pattern_sample

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin