Friday, November 28, 2008

Monstrously Nice to meet you!

Hi there, y'all!
My name is Michal Wright-Ward and I'm new here, to theneedle.org. I've been kindly accepted to post on this blog and I'm so excited.
Who's me? I'm a character designer and plush creator from LA, CA. I've participated in Plush You, Dia de Los Plush, Plush It! and more. I love the plush scene, how creative and original it is. We're such cool folks, aren't we? ; )

anyhow, these are some of my favorite pieces of what I made this year, they're the "Monstrously Nice" gang from Crammed Organisms: Yorick, Olaf, Igor and Stella. They only look cute, but they're actually quite evil.
Enjoy!
Michal

yarn-n-coffee.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Leeanna Butcher said...

I LOVED these!! Welcome to the Needle. :D

Jessica said...

Welcome to the Needle! I love your monsters!

Absolutely Small said...

Yes, welcome to The Needle!

Anna said...

I want to adopt them all!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin