Thursday, November 27, 2008

New Deer Plush

I hope all the Americans are having a Happy Thanksgiving! If you're not celebrating it today, I hope you have a great weekend! : ) Anyways, I just wanted to show the two new deer I've made:

Banana Blueberry
Banana Blueberry Deer is a successful interior decorator in Deerville. She loves to decorate in a retro design scheme with very bold colours. Her favourite addition to any room is a hanging bubble chair.


Orange Fizz Deer
Orange Fizz Deer works in a soda shop where he sells all kinds of sodas from around the world. His favourites are Jarritos from Mexico, Spetzi from Germany, and Orange Crush from the USA.



Thanks for looking!
~Emily~
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

My Etsy Shop | My Photos | My Blog
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

4 comments:

Victor said...

oh gracious, banana blueberry is absolutely lovely. if there were any other words to describe her loveliness i simply can't fathom them!

Leeanna Butcher said...

these are so great emily! love the color combos!! new felt perhaps? :D

Jessica said...

These are super cute!

Dominica said...

Love the one in the second picture down...Tangerine and turquoise always looks fun together !
It always works !!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin