Friday, September 18, 2009

Wild Thing...I Think I Love You...

I made a Wild Thing Nubbin today! My inspiration for this Nubbin was because of the Terrible Yellow Eyes blog. This little guy was a challenge to make, let me tell you.

It was the black "mane" that was so difficult. Originally I was going to use some faux fur for his mane, but my black faux fur is in a box that is kind of buried under other boxes in my craft studio right now, so I decided to go with using black yarn. Let's just say that it wasn't easy, and I'm sure I could have done it more efficiently. But I think it turned out looking good.

Now it's on to Max...

3 comments:

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

It looks great!!! i think Max would approve!

Unknown said...

I agree he looks "wild ", great job !

Leeanna Butcher said...

great work!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin