Monday, October 12, 2009

Go Ask Alice.....

Hi Needlers, I haven't posted for awhile due to being ridiculously busy, but I wanted to say I am getting super excited about the upcoming Alice in Wonderland themed doll and plush show we are organizing at me and my dear husband's newly opened gallery Paul Cumes Fine Art..

down the rabbit hole!!!


So far I've made an Alice and a Cheshire Cat. I can't wait to see what all the other artists in the show will be making! The Raggy Rat sent me pictures of a gorgeous dormouse in progress...yeay! Check out her blog The Raggy Rat to see him, he is mighty cute. The lovely and talented Santa Barbara based doll maker Isgood has made a white rabbit. :-)

Save the date if you are in the Santa Barbara area, we will be having a Mad Tea Party themed opening event on December 5th...and you are invited to see the art and feast madly on gourmet chocolates by Jessica Foster Confections, cupcakes, champers and of course delicious tea!!!

The show will be up at the gallery until the first week of Jan and I will post mass amounts of photos, video, etc etc for all to enjoy...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin