Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Meet the Twofers!


Meet the Twofers!
Originally uploaded by qdpatooties
We got Yella Belly Twofer, the Chihuahua, and his 3rd cousin twice removed Blue Bunny Twofer, er, the rabbit. Wanna know how they're related? Same pattern with a twist. Or a flip for that matter. I was scrounging through my pattern box and I always draw faces on my patterns to "jog" my memory of what I had originally "envisioned" because truthfully, sometimes I draw a dozen or so at a time and just toss them in a box for later. Anyway, I saw this bunny and I thought, wow, that's weird. I didn't draw a face on this little guy. And when I flipped him over, there was my crazy little Chihuahua's face. So, that's how "Twofer" came about. 'Cause with one pattern, you get a twofer one...get it?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin